Helikonia’s doors are always open
We look for colleagues who are:
- Flexible: You will be working closely with large teams across the world, so it is essential that you are flexible about working hours to accommodate time zone differences
- Adaptable: Job priorities and requirements may change and require you to learn new software skills or familiarise yourself with new topics outside your field of expertise
- Meticulous: The quality of our work is essential and we expect each team member to take responsibility for outputs and undertake peer review and quality control of project deliverables
We would expect you to have:
- A Master’s degree in a field related to sustainable development. This can range from economics, legal, or natural and social sciences, but it is essential that you can work with and analyse complex data as this is required for most projects.
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate or NGO environment
- A high standard of written English ability
- Robust experience with MS Office and willingness to learn additional IT skills
What we offer:
- A friendly working culture as part of a small, energetic team based in KL
- Opportunities to engage with a large network of companies and international NGOs as part of the job
- Flexible hours on agreement
- A competitive salary, health insurance (subject to approval), and a generous performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to grow and expand the role: If you do well our flat structure allows for ongoing evolvement of opportunities
Helikonia is an equal opportunities employer and we strongly believe that diversity brings value to our team and to our clients, so we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, due to immigration restrictions we are only able to consider applicants with existing right to work in Malaysia.
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.