Helikonia is looking for a Project Manager to support our client work on sustainability and stakeholder engagement work. We are a small advisory company specialising in developing sustainability reports and policies, and supports a wide range of organisations in working together on projects related to deforestation, human rights and sustainable agriculture. We are a small team based in Kuala Lumpur, but have a large network of colleagues across the world who we work with in virtual teams.
We are looking for a passionate individual to support this work, with a focus on multistakeholder network support and/or sustainability reporting. The job scope will be constantly evolving, depending on client projects and your own performance, but will focus on:
- Supporting multistakeholder groups, organising meetings, taking minutes, developing briefings, updating websites and managing workstreams and consultations
- Drafting sustainability reports to a high standard in accordance with international guidance
We hope to get a colleague who is:
- Flexible: You will be working closely with large teams across the world, so it is essential that you are flexible about working hours to accommodate time zone differences.
- Adaptable: Job priorities and requirements may change and require you to learn new software skills or familiarise yourself with new topics outside your field of expertise
- Meticulous: The quality of our work is essential and we expect each team member to take responsibility for outputs and undertake peer review and quality control of project deliverables
We would expect you to have:
- A Master’s degree in a field related to sustainable development. This can range from economics, legal, or natural and social sciences, but it is essential that you can work with and analyse complex data as this is required for most projects.
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate or NGO environment.
- A high standard of written English ability.
- Robust experience with MS Office and willingness to learn additional IT skills
What we offer:
- A friendly working culture as part of a small, energetic team based in KL
- Opportunities to engage with a large network of companies and international NGOs as part of the job
- Flexible hours on agreement
- A competitive salary, private health insurance (subject to approval), generous performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to grow and expand the role: If you do well our flat structure allow for ongoing evolvement of opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and a CV by 24 September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org